The Advocates Board Room
Latest Updates on the Advocates Board Room
FLN is very happy to report that the initial response to the Advocates Board Room has been very well received, and we already have a great group of law firm owners that are ready and committed to attending and masterminding with fellow law firm owners at the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando, FL on February 11 and 12, 2022.For this initial retreat – we are selecting no more than 14 law firm owners to join us for this powerful, productive, and profitable two-day mastermind retreat, so if you or someone you know is qualified and interested to participate, here are some important details to consider.
Since the days of Ben Franklin and Napolean Hill participating in a mastermind group with other like-minded business owners, is not unique, but rarely occurs.
Only a select group of truly dedicated and committed business owners will carve out the time and energy to truly invest in this process, and I can assure you that after studying and participating in these groups for many years, I can comfortably report they are extremely powerful, effective and profitable.
Especially, when you put a great group of law firm business owners together to make things happen.
The law firm owner perspective is unique, and that is why I have become so committed and energized in this concept.
Combining the right, seasoned, and qualified law firm owners to share notes, experiences, strategies and ideas to really improve personally and professionally is extremely beneficial and profitable.
Of course, since quality is ingrained in the FLN Mission, the selection of law firm owners that have already committed to attend is very impressive, and we look forward to confirming a few more very soon.
Again, for this retreat – no more than 14 law firm owners will be selected in one group to brainstorm, collaborate, and mastermind for two full days, and here are just some of the great benefits of attending and participating:
1. Presenting – Before attending the retreat, you will have some homework to complete about your short and long-term business goals so that you can prepare to give a great presentation, and get great feedback from fellow law firm owners.
2. Trust and Confidentiality – A trusted circle of colleagues to provide you with input, insight, feedback and strategies to help you make decisions.
3. Learning – none of us have all the answers, so learning from other law firm owners is tremendously powerful and productive.
4. Perspective – one of the best things about a mastermind group is that we get lots of perspective from fellow colleagues on matters that we never even knew to think about.
As many of you know, I am a big fan of business coaching, but masterminding combines the best of business coaching and collaborating, and really takes things to the next level of success and prosperity when you compare notes and strategies with colleagues.
There is really no risk in learning more about this valuable concept, so if you or someone you know meets the essential requirements below, then I encourage you to learn more, and decide from there.
1. Law Firm Owners – Qualified candidates, must be a law firm owner that has the authority to make decisions in the business.
2. Growth Oriented – Law firm owners must be growth oriented, and must be ready to improve personally and professionally, or your business growth will be limited.
3. Travel and Mastermind – law firm owners, must be ready, willing and able to travel away from the home and office to limit distractions, and really take the time to work on your business instead of in your business. In particular – for this initial retreat, you must be able to join us on Friday, February 11, and 12, 2022 in Orlando, FL at the Waldorf Astoria.
Here is the process…..
Click this link below to visit, and learn as much as you can.
Then click below to fill out the initial contact form:
As you have probably have figured out, I am not going to waste the time and energy on projects or concepts that are not going to be extremely valuable to the legal community, so I definitely encourage you to learn more about this powerful concept.
Until then, make it a great day, and I sincerely look forward to connecting with many of you sooner than later.
-Mo N. ElDeiry, Esquire
[FLN – CEO & Founder]
“Deliberately Seek The Company Of People Who Influence You
To Think And Act On Building The Life You Desire.”
– Napoleon Hill
– Napoleon Hill