Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for [FLN – Legal Membership]:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a licensed attorney;
- Must be in good standing with the Florida Bar;
- Must not have any records of discipline or sanctions from any Bar association at any time; and if so, must be properly disclosed, discussed and reviewed before a decision on Membership can be considered.
- Must be able to attend [FLN – Chapter] meetings in your designated Chapter on a regular and consistent basis;
- Must be sincerely and genuinely interested in providing “value and benefit” to other members in the Chapter;
- Must be highly-skilled and well-qualified in your designated area of practice;
- Must help other members in the Chapter succeed;
Please note: FLN is a private membership organization that retains the sole and exclusive right to grant or deny membership to any individual for any reason at any time that is not suitable or consistent with the [FLN – Mission]. Exceptions to any FLN requirements or policies may be provided, but shall not alter, modify or adjust any existing or future policies.
Members of the Florida Lawyers Network are ready, willing, and able to make the following commitments to ensure the integrity and quality of the organization:
- Make a conscious effort to connect with other members in the network on a continuous and regular basis;
- Maintain a policy that is consistent with the Florida Bar guidelines on co-counsel fees;
- Provide great legal services to each and every client;
- Attend monthly Chapter meetings on a regular basis;
- Have a sincere and genuine desire to provide “value and benefit” to the fellow members of the organization
- Remain in good standing with the Florida Bar at all times.
- Keep members of the network properly informed about the status of referrals.
To ensure the quality and integrity of the organization, existing members that are not able to make these commitments may be replaced by more suitable candidates.
[FLN – Members] that actively and consistently participate in this outstanding network of attorneys and professionals have a great opportunity to experience the following benefits:
- Becoming a better attorney by being surrounded by qualified, seasoned and experienced professionals;
- Licensed professionals that offer financial services to their clients shall be eligible for membership in the Florida Lawyers Network.
- Having a solid network of attorneys and professionals that clients can be referred to;
- Being part of a extended network where you can build long-term connections with fellow members in your existing Chapter while connecting with hundreds of members in the adjacent Chapters;
- Gaining more and better business through referrals when you sincerely and consistently provide value and benefit to others;
- Increasing your firm’s ability to handle more complex legal matters by co-counseling with fellow members;
- Helping fellow colleagues succeed by growing their legal practice;
- Receiving advice on marketing and promoting your law practice.
[FLN – Members] contribute periodic membership dues to provide the necessary resources to operate, administrate and implement this outstanding network of attorneys and professionals.